The XCUR Token Migration
Users migrating through the Curate App are eligible for a 10% Migration Bonus (Full details below)
Prefer not to use the app? Then you’ll need to use our migration wormhole at migrate.curate.style
Announce migration – 5th April
New Staking round – 5th April – Up to 60% APY
Deposits open for 10% in App migration bonus – Deposits from app launch until 26th April 0:00 UTC +2
Snapshot Taken for 10% In-App Bonus – 26th April 2022 00:00 UTC+1
Migration Portal Open – 7th April 2022 00:00 UTC+1 (website has no bonus, only app does)
*Users have to hold their funds in the app on the 26th April 2022 at 00:00 UTC +1 to receive a bonus. Bonus locked for 1 month from the 26th of April.
Existing deposits in the app will be applicable for the bonus too. No need to withdraw and redeposit. Deposits can be used for staking and buying/selling goods as per normal.
KuCoin deposits & withdrawals suspended – Waiting for a formal announcement from KuCoin
KuCoin resumes trading – Waiting for a formal announcement from KuCoin
In-App 10% Bonus Unlocks – 26th May 2022 00:00 UTC+1
To accomplish the above XCUR will be undergoing a migration to a new contract address, The process that will be followed is:
- Migrating to a new BEP-20 contract address, current holders will be rewarded with a 10% migration bonus when migrating their tokens through the app. Users can deposit ERC20 & BEP20 XCUR inside the Curate app & Kucoin for a fee-free migration experience.
- Migrate.curate.style will also have a portal open for users to migrate their funds via MetaMask or Wallet Connect on the BSC network.
- Note: only the Curate app will provide a 10% bonus migration.
- Trading will continue as normal on Ethereum and XCUR ERC20 users will not need to do anything. XCUR ERC20 users can still take advantage of the 10% migration bonus on Ethereum by depositing XCUR into the Curate mobile app or web app. The 10% bonus will be available to all users who deposit or have already deposited into the app and hold their funds until the 26th of April at 00:00 UTC +1
- The Snapshot will be taken on 26th April at 00:00 UTC +1
- Users can withdraw their initial balance after the snapshot, Only the bonus will be locked
- The Curate smart contract on bscscan will be updated to:
- Current Smart Contract – https://bscscan.com/token/0x708c671aa997da536869b50b6c67fa0c32ce80b2
- New Smart Contract – https://bscscan.com/address/0xd52669712f253CD6b2Fe8A8638F66ed726cb770C#code
- XCUR holders on exchanges and the Curate app will be notified of the migration and will not have to do anything besides wait. Deposits and withdrawals on BEP-20 will be suspended during the migration. Upon completion, the users will not see any visual change but will gain access to the new tokens either in the Curate app or Kucoin exchange wallet. The 10% bonus tokens will then be unlocked on the 26th of May 2022 at 00:00 UTC+1 for those who migrated using the app.
- Following our announcement of a successful migration, users will be able to conduct in-app withdraws for the new BEP20 XCUR token. When requesting a withdrawal, please ensure the BSC network is selected.
- The smart contract address, total supply, max supply, and circulating supply will all be updated on both Coingecko and Coinmarketcap.
- The XCUR new smart contract audit can be found here. Curate takes pride in security and only partners with the best, ensuring everything we provide is of the highest quality.
- To promote fairness and accessibility to our community, the Curate migration bridge will remain open indefinitely, on our migration smart contract (https://bscscan.com/address/0x7783730be7Ee631aF43f9E21af4115D38e9C1318)
- Upon the commencement of the migration, trading will be suspended on centralised exchanges 48 hours prior to the migration.