What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Trade of drugs/arms by bitcoin

Reaction score
Hi, what do you think about illegal trade of arms/drugs/contract killing by bitcoin in DarkNet?
Every day many yung people buy drugs and arms in internet for bitcoin, after they kill themselves(drugs) or goes to school and shoot there. How we can stop it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Всем привет, что вы думаете о нелегальной торговли оружием/наркотиками/заказными убийствами в даркнете за биткойн?
Каждый день многие молодые люди покупают наркотики и оружие в интернете за биткоин, убивают себя(наркотой) или идут в школу/универ и начинают стрельбу. Как мы сможем это остановить ?

Reaction score
U.S. attorneys in Utah prosecuting a multimillion-dollar opioid drug-ring are moving quickly to sell seized bitcoin. The bitcoin's worth has exploded in value to about $8.5 million since the alleged ringleader's arrest a year ago.

Reaction score
Awards
In Russia, the issue of shadow turnover of electronic currency is still being considered and it seems that
to prevent the purchase of weapons or drugs using Bitcoins, they will spend more than one year.

Reaction score
Awards
BitcoinBlack is a new cryptocurrency which describes the dark side of Bitcoin like these illegal activities using Bitcoin. There is an airdrop going on for BitcoinBlack , if anyone's interested I can send link.

Reaction score
I think in my opinion it is private each. Because I will always use Bitcoin for something positive.

Reaction score
Awards
due to the fact that anonymity is needed, therefore, they conduct transactions in bitcoins. Therefore, people do not trust BTC.

Reaction score
Awards
You have highlighted a very important topic. Perhaps there are a lot of abuses in the use of bitcoin in such harmful things. We hope that there is oversight to suppress such as these and I hope that officials impose sanctions on this type of use of bitcoin currency.

Reaction score
what do you think about illegal trade of arms/drugs/contract killing by bitcoin in DarkNet?
Don't make it look like a Bitcoin fault. Everything about illegal or bad things existed before Bitcoin was born.
With all the advantages of Bitcoin, everything will be good or bad depending on who uses it.