What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Is crypto market forming a Bullish trend to break the Resistance?

Reaction score
Hello readers, I am new here on this forum. And will be glad for your comments and replies.

I am today was analyzing the crypto market in general about its trend change from the last 24 hours or so. Bitcoin has broken the 7000 USD and all altcoins have follows its Trend Pattern. The resistance line has not yet to be broken but I along with many analysts believe in the break of the resistance and formation of support line above it after the halving event of bitcoin and Ethereum 2.0 release by the developer community of Ethereum Blockchain which is 90% to be expected in June 2020. Firstly it was expected back in Jan 2020 but due to certain reasons, it hasn't. What's your opinion about the current market scenario please comment.

Reaction score
This is a useful information, for the crypto members, the tips is helpful

Reaction score
As for me, the current crypto market is bullish. Altcoins starts pumping after the bitcoin halving. Bitcoin is currently aiming at breaking the current $10500 resistance in order to gain momentum to break the recent high which is at $14k mark and proceeding to the all time high of $20k. But for now, bitcoin is still halfway in breaking it and is now on bearish trend because of the rejection at $10500 and forming of a triple top at 1week chart. But, in the future it will go up.