What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Invest in Bitcoin

I'm waiting for your suggestions

Votes: 4 57.1%

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Do you think it is worth investing in bitcoin now or is it better to do it after a while?

Reaction score
Awards
It's not a good idea to invest in Bitcoin right now because the price has not gone below $6000 so far and it is nowadays maintaining its value around $8000-$9000. It's good to buy Bitcoin when the price is low like $5000 . We need patience for that.

Reaction score
Bitcoin is a Long term hold ... I disagree buying bitcoin is NOT gambling. It Hard money, deflationary and a hedge against the US dollar. You say these things because you don't know how money really works. You don't understand our current money system. Since BTC's inceptions is up 1 Million percent. The best performance asset in the entire market. You're going to miss the boat. Everyone should own at least a little BTC in their portfolio. Wow - Amazing.

Reaction score
It is very appropriate if we invest in Bitcoin from now on. Then we wait for the results after Bitcoin halving in May.

Reaction score
It's not a good idea to invest in Bitcoin right now because the price has not gone below $6000 so far and it is nowadays maintaining its value around $8000-$9000. It's good to buy Bitcoin when the price is low like $5000 . We need patience for that.
It seems to be difficult if you have to wait up to 5000 USD. Because it's time for Bitcoin to pump and will continue to increase until halving later.

Reaction score
I think we have to save with bitcoin, because that is to illustrate an effort and then be given wages.

Reaction score
Awards
I think now is the right time for bitcoin investment because this month bitcoin has experienced a lot of price increases.

Reaction score
Awards
I think now is the right time for bitcoin investment because this month bitcoin has experienced a lot of price increases.
This is not a good time to buy or invest in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin can go as low as $3000 , so wait atleast it drops to $5000 , then invest in Bitcoin and wait till it reaches $10000 again , it required patience though.

Reaction score
Awards
I believe that in 2021 it will still make sense to invest in bitcoin at the beginning of the year, but I think the values of the coin will be much higher than in 2020, so it is definitely worth starting to invest in 2020, but maybe at lower values than now if they are)

Reaction score
Awards
According to most analysts, the price of Bitcoin in 2020 will not be too high, its growth will be noticeable only in 2021. But since it is everyone’s personal choice to invest in bitcoin or not, I think you should wait for it to decline in price.

Max

Reaction score
Awards
Do you think it is worth investing in bitcoin now or is it better to do it after a while?
Yes why not? You should invest in crypto not only in btc, go with eth too

Max

Reaction score
Awards
This is not a good time to buy or invest in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin can go as low as $3000 , so wait atleast it drops to $5000 , then invest in Bitcoin and wait till it reaches $10000 again , it required patience though.
It's better to go with eth now....
I have put my money on eth

Reaction score
Биткойн - крепкий орешек, но главное в том, что в соответствии с динамикой взлетов и падений, год за годом, минимальный порог только увеличивается ... смотрите сами !!! Вкладывать деньги? Конечно!!!

Reaction score
Лучшее время для покупки биткойнов было весной 2019 года !!! сейчас .... надо ждать

Reaction score
Awards
It is definitly a good time to buy bitcoin. Halving is coming up and bitcoin will pump hard. If you want to spread risk make sure you do not put all of your money on the current price but buy in ranges down.

Reaction score
Awards
if possible, it is better to invest now. Bitcoin price should still rise. But it's up to you

Reaction score
I believe that 2020 will be the year of bitcoin. I think it reaches 15k or 20k and I think it would be good to invest since every time its value increases but like any investment there are always risks. It is best to advise well before investing.