What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Hi, Can you add other languages?

Reaction score
Good evening. Can you add other departments in local languages?
I mean the Arabic language, can you add a section to it in the future?
Because I am not fluent in English

Reaction score
Awards
Good evening. Can you add other departments in local languages?
I mean the Arabic language, can you add a section to it in the future?
Because I am not fluent in English
Or better still, add a translator to enable users understand what is being said in foreign languages

Reaction score
Awards
It will all depend on the amount of users from different continents, countries and languages before they would make an adjusment like this.

Reaction score
Well i will use the translator i hope this really helps me

Reaction score
Awards
The forum has already added several sections for foreign-speaking children, I’m sure there will be even more such sections and even more different languages, so that everyone can communicate with maximum comfort and pleasure! After all, I remind you that the forum is very young, but it is changing and developing very quickly.

Reaction score
Awards
I recommend you to use Google Translate (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb ), for now.

In the future, I am pretty sure they will add another language section but of course if there are a lot of speakers for that language. For example like Russia. We have so many Russian members here, so if you like the Arabic section on this forum then I think you should invite more Arabic speakers members here.

Reaction score
If in my opinion again, using other languages is troublesome to the outside of people from various regions.

Reaction score
Awards
I recommend you to use Google Translate (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb ), for now.

In the future, I am pretty sure they will add another language section but of course if there are a lot of speakers for that language. For example like Russia. We have so many Russian members here, so if you like the Arabic section on this forum then I think you should invite more Arabic speakers members here.
The problem with Google translate is that you have to keep copying and pasting

Reaction score
Awards
The problem with Google translate is that you have to keep copying and pasting
Who said that? I'm not talking about the website btw, I am talking about the chrome extension. All you need to do is click and it will automatically translate the website you visit at the moment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
yep, it's fairly easy with the chrome extension to translate. The communicaty keeps growing and we see more and more people from different countries joining the forum so I assume some localization will be done at some point. I do assume that this would be in the form of separate language based forums instead if translating whatever people post into different languages.

Reaction score
Awards
yep, it's fairly easy with the chrome extension to translate. The communicaty keeps growing and we see more and more people from different countries joining the forum so I assume some localization will be done at some point. I do assume that this would be in the form of separate language based forums instead if translating whatever people post into different languages.
Yes, that is true, but sometimes there are some meanings that can be different because language problems are also very different. I think if there is the addition of some common languages such as the national languages in most forums it's better.

Reaction score
Awards
I hope that some more sections with other languages will be added soon. They added the Russian section. Thanks )