What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

CURATE Partnership Programme

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards

We're looking to partner with influencers, designers, content creators or anyone selling online who wants to make extra cash selling their content via CURATE.

If you have your own clothing/merchandise/fandom content that's a bonus but not a must as we also work with virtual goods/services sellers :)

Benefits of partnering with CURATE:
  • Free to join and leave at anytime
  • No contracts or exclusivity periods
  • No membership fees, pay only a small commission whenever you make a sale
  • Set your own prices and increase your sales with instant exposure to our thousands of verified shoppers
  • Make money on autopilot with our in-house marketing and rewards programme
  • Analyze sales and optimize performance with our in-app analytics dashboard
  • Easy to integrate and compatible with all websites, software and devices
Partnership Eligibility:
  • Established online presence/business/service (not brand new with zero history or past sales)
  • E-commerce website/app or social media page is live and functional
  • Support/ticket system in place for customer contact or disputes (i.e DMs, email or ticket system)
  • Operates in at least one of the following continents: North America, Europe, Oceania, Africa or Asia
Simply get in touch with me (contact details are below) if you're interested in working with CURATE!

Know someone who might be interested but not sure?

If you think someone might be a good fit please reach out to me, if we end up partnering with them you'll get $250 (USD or BTC) + 5,000 CUR8 tokens!

Contact details:

James Hakim
hi@curate.style

Thanks!
James

PS. Feel free to DM me too if you're a forum user or have a question!

Last edited:
Reaction score

We're looking to partner with influencers, designers, content creators or anyone selling online who wants to make extra cash selling their content via CURATE.

If you have your own clothing/merchandise/fandom content that's a bonus but not a must as we also work with virtual goods/services sellers :)

• Set your own prices and increase your sales with instant exposure to our thousands of verified shoppers
Partnership Eligibility:
  • Established online presence/business/service (not brand new with zero history or past sales)
  • Support/ticket system in place for customer contact or disputes (i.e DMs, email or ticket system)
  • Operates in at least one of the following continents: North America, Europe, Oceania, Africa or Asia
Simply get in touch with me (contact details are below) if you're interested in working with CURATE!

If you think someone might be a good fit please reach out to me, if we end up partnering with them you'll get $250 (USD or BTC) + 5,000 CUR8 tokens!

Contact details:

James Hakim
hi@curate.style

Thanks!
James

Great offer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk about my product and find new points of sale!

Reaction score
Really great news! Can't wait the future of your product

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
Great offer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk about my product and find new points of sale!
Hello Anna
I'm glad you liked the offer.
Can you tell me what your products are? What are you selling? It will be a pleasure for you to work with us and build mutual success.

Reaction score

Partnership Eligibility:

Contact details:

James Hakim
hi@curate.style

Thanks!
James

very good is best token is cur8
i wait for news token

Reaction score
Yes you are rewarding your vendors with great rewards as mentioned but there are something's to be considered. You must also give chance to promising brand new projects & set a goal for them. This may help you grow rapidly.

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you are rewarding your vendors with great rewards as mentioned but there are something's to be considered. You must also give chance to promising brand new projects & set a goal for them. This may help you grow rapidly.
Of course. New projects and new brands are welcome.
So do young designers.
If you know someone, tell him about us.