What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

BTC survive in industry?

Reaction score
It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Reaction score
I think in my opinion Bitcoin will remain until the end of the cryptocurrency world. Given the growing cryptocurrency enthusiasts increasingly rapidly.

Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that Bitcoin will definitely live on until 2050, and maybe more. Now a lot of newcomers are interested in this topic and mostly these are young people...

Reaction score
Awards
I think it will not never fail specially the people who caring for bitcoin increased in a short time in addition to this there are many apps and platforms starting to use the bitcoin in their financial deals you can see now a lot of them buy and sell with Bitcoin I hope this spreading and bitcoin continues to grow and progress more often.

Reaction score
Bitcoin has surved in the industry so far and i think it will go further up following the bullish trend. Bitcoin halving is also coming in 4 months or so in 2020 and according to my prediction bitcoin will rise like 2017 in 2021 again. everyone should brace for the impact.

Reaction score
If Bitcoin cannot survive, cryptocurrency cannot survive too. Bitcoin is the forerunner to the cryptocurrency designation.
There is no way that Altcoin can replace Bitcoin.

Reaction score
I think that bitcoin will last many years, in the world of cryptocurrencies more and more people are interested, in addition bitcoin is the currency that moves the most in the entire planet

Reaction score
El BTC siempre será primordial en la industria, ya que en muchas empresas lo aceptan como forma de pago y eso hace que sea mas conocido de lo normal, y me parece super genial que suceda esto

Reaction score
I think the days will come where most people will own it. I think cryptocurrency is just starting to grow.