What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Quick Question!

Reaction score
Awards
As a bounty hunter
What is the highest pay, you made?
What was the bounty?

Reaction score
Awards
If you start to become a bounty hunter since 2017 you will get a lot of money from just a few bounties.

Reaction score
Yes, I think I have to be careful, because in that way it will quickly raise questions that ultimately have to find out.

Reaction score
Awards
From Airdrop? More than 2.000 USD (Bitcoin Rhodium). From Bounty? Probably around 150-200 USD (Parkgene). I have over 30k followers on FB, so I receive a lot of stakes. It's not a lot if you compare it to airdrop, but it's a great amount of money for just posting on FB for a few days.

Reaction score
In 2017, I received about $800 for an article and social networks. I don’t remember already the name of the project, because then I participated in a lot of bounty.

Reaction score
I have produced up to 0.005 satoshi for bounty cryptotalk and Yobit.

Reaction score
Awards
It’s hard to remember, but if you count those that I could sell, then it seems about 200-300 dollars on the Rally token. I participated in their bounty on some platform, and after I received tokens that I could immediately sell. I can’t recall higher awards. Moreover, bounty programs were often an ordinary scam.

Reaction score
Awards
Wow, seems you guys got lucky with some airdrops. I don't tink I ever made more than 150 dollars from an airdrop or bounty.

Reaction score
Awards
So how do you pick the cherries from the cake?
I think it’s not that someone chooses cherries from the cake, personally I just did a lot of bounties and airdrops, and only a few gave really good rewards, while most did not bring anything at all.

Reaction score
Yes, brother, I think everyone wants to get a quick question, but it's not good to be good anymore, and that's in my opinion.