What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

How do you know about Bitcoin?

Reaction score
Awards
How did you get to know about Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency? Is it by social media or from friends / relatives ?

Reaction score
Awards
As far as I remember, I learned about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet on one of the forums. At that time it seemed something unrealistic, so people were so actively discussing the topic of earning in the field of investment in Bitcoin.

Reaction score
What I know about Bitcoin is how to find Maya money to be produced in the real world.

Reaction score
The first time I found out in the year 2016, somewhere on the Internet, as I understood how much he could buy in 2010, I was in shock.

Reaction score
Awards
A friend if mine bought bitcoin when it was $36 and we all told him it was a waste of money. He proved us wrong and eventually we all got into crypto and follow his lead :)

Reaction score
Awards
I first learned about bitcoin when it has already reached its highest price. Since that time, I started working in cryptocurrency

Reaction score
Awards
From reading online, I was doing a research back then and it was via Google

Reaction score
Awards
I learned about bitcoin from the Internet when a series of news went that Bitcoin began to grow rapidly, and friends talked about mining farms.