What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
Awards
It's not visible for people to see if they met one of the challenges on the Earn page. To see if you made a challenge you have to click on the number next to the challenge which represents the number of people that made the challenge. I would like to suggest to add a colour to the challenge someone finished or add something like a checkbox to make it a bit more visual.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I guess that's right. So everyone who joins here can see to what extent they are earning income from this forum. So it will be easier and more attractive for many users to join here.

Reaction score
Awards
It's not visible for people to see if they met one of the challenges on the Earn page. To see if you made a challenge you have to click on the number next to the challenge which represents the number of people that made the challenge. I would like to suggest to add a colour to the challenge someone finished or add something like a checkbox to make it a bit more visual.
the idea is good, you are right the author. It’s better to separate tasks by color, it seems more convenient to me