What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
I'm certainly very interested. but I don't know what kind of herbarium is going on here

Reaction score
Awards
Where did you get the CUR8 token? did you buy it on IEO or was there an airdrop before this forum was released?

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone who also hodling some little amount of curate we encourage you to buy 💥 and hodl and use for the future
Wise decision. ❤

The CUR8 token will have great usability in our platform in the future.
The CUR8 token has real use in the world of fashion.
Many benefits to our community.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone who also hodling some little amount of curate we encourage you to buy 💥 and hodl and use for the future
Why show other people's screenshots, you have only 6 posts and here you show a lot more, why !!

Reaction score
Where did you get the CUR8 token? did you buy it on IEO or was there an airdrop before this forum was released?
im got cur8 from airdrop and join with ieo .. just buy now it still cheap.. and be one of holder cur8 and in future we can get more profit and laught together as holder cur8👍👍👍

Reaction score
Awards
I also have 65 CUR8 through the airdrop. Let's hope the coin will be worth a bunch some day ;-)

Reaction score
Awards
I believe that even when the token goes on the exchange, it is not worth selling, even if the price is higher. After all, the team offers incredible conditions for holders, tokens will be in demand, and the price will rise higher and higher, I am almost sure of that.

Reaction score
Awards
I believe that even when the token goes on the exchange, it is not worth selling, even if the price is higher. After all, the team offers incredible conditions for holders, tokens will be in demand, and the price will rise higher and higher, I am almost sure of that.
What are the incredible conditions for holders you mentioned, i haven't heard about it yet

Reaction score
Awards
What are the incredible conditions for holders you mentioned, i haven't heard about it yet
I meant that Curate will buy back and burn its tokens until only 50% of the total emission remains, which will definitely have a very good effect on liquidity, and that is important on the price of their token, which means that holders will be rewarded for their faith in token. And of course I don’t exclude that in the future there will be some more bonuses to the holders, but I probably don’t know this and I won’t promise it.

Reaction score
Awards
I meant that Curate will buy back and burn its tokens until only 50% of the total emission remains, which will definitely have a very good effect on liquidity, and that is important on the price of their token, which means that holders will be rewarded for their faith in token. And of course I don’t exclude that in the future there will be some more bonuses to the holders, but I probably don’t know this and I won’t promise it.
I know about the buyback and burning, I thought there was a kinda holder's bonuses, or staking I didn't know about