Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Recent content by Cebonganyut

1. C

Hope can go

Ouh mantep, seems to have to wait with patience, because the more pursued the farther away.
  2. C

Curate app waiting

Hopefully with the presence in the form of an app, it will be easier for users to facilitate posts.
  3. C

CURATE APP

Greetings brother, I hope the app you make later is landslide done, and hopefully making it easier for users.
  4. C

Hi, Can you add other languages?

If in my opinion again, using other languages is troublesome to the outside of people from various regions.
  5. C

riddles / tasks

If in my opinion, this is a puzzle, because filling in posts in this curate forum has reached the limit.
  6. C

Where is Curate Traded???

Brother, what you mean and write down is that I just heard, so I'm sorry I haven't been able to give an answer.
  7. C

Price of Curate coin

What I know is, the achievement of 500 posts first, then the admin will give a prize, once posts if not wrong 1000 after 500 earlier
  8. C

BULLRUN?

Why should a buffalo run away brother, is this just playing with words, or just want to entertain who is here.
  9. C

What do you think about ZCash?

zcash, saya rasa mungkin untuk program pembayaran baru melalui dunia Maya.
  10. C

THE BEST WAY TO SECURE COINS

Saya rasa, kayaknya anda harus memastikan pilih yang mana, lah cara dan aturan nanti ada, tinggal anda pelajari, itu menurut saya.
  11. C

Quick Question!

Yes, brother, I think everyone wants to get a quick question, but it's not good to be good anymore, and that's in my opinion.
  12. C

Liquidity

is this liquidity also included. Included in the curate category of this forum, and is the sale through the Maya world?
  13. C

Tourism in our countries.

Greetings brother, greetings joining this curate forum, greetings I am also from Indonesia, I think every country has many tourist trips, hopefully you can enjoy all.
  14. C

Behind your success story

brother, I think there is everyone's hope of success, but for now that my position is still a student, hope that success.
  15. C

Could Corona virus affect bitcoin price?

Hahah, brother, let me laugh in your post message, because you are funny, Corona, how can you get here is funny.