What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Will bitcoin hit 15K in 2020?

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
As the market has finally recovered (I believe), it’s now time to see where things could be heading up to the end of the year. Bitcoin prices will slowly go up and I believe Bitcoin will touch 15K in this year 2020.

Besides that I also hope Altcoin can follow the price of Bitcoin because this year I want to see the market go to back green again after all this time in red for quite a long time.

For now I see the price of Bitcoin in a period of increase and it is not difficult for Bitcoin to reach 15K on this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
I agree, 2020 is a big year for bitcoin, not only we will see wider adoption but key indicators this year will create a bullish price:

• BTC Halving
  • Celeb endorsements
  • Binance US app
  • Australia goverment rollout

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
McAfee told us via twitter he believed btc can reach 1 milion dollars within the end of 2020 :D

Reaction score
As the market has finally recovered (I believe), it’s now time to see where things could be heading up to the end of the year. Bitcoin prices will slowly go up and I believe Bitcoin will touch 15K in this year 2020.

Besides that I also hope Altcoin can follow the price of Bitcoin because this year I want to see the market go to back green again after all this time in red for quite a long time.

For now I see the price of Bitcoin in a period of increase and it is not difficult for Bitcoin to reach 15K on this year.
I guess this is the Year of Surprises . The year of the Rising of the gaints 😃

Reaction score
In my opinion, anything is possible. But judging by last year’s indicators, there hasn’t been a large-scale drain yet, although it is expected. The current growth in my opinion is a trap. Let's wait for the strait, and then we'll see 15k.

Reaction score
Bitcoin once reached up to 19000 USD at halving last year. And nothing is impossible for halving in 2020 and reaching up to 20000 USD.

Reaction score
Awards
I doubt if Bitcoin can hit $15000 in couple of weeks ,maybe in couple of months or 4 months , it can hit even 25000$ , there is a possibility

Reaction score
Awards
Most experts predict a decrease in BTC dominance, which will allow other digital assets to rise in price. According to assumptions, the maximum mark in the price will be around $ 14,000.

Reaction score
Awards
it seems to me that bitcoin will grow this year after halving and will be in the region of 15-16k or so

Reaction score
I think that bitcoin not only reaches 15K but it will reach or touch 20K for this year. not only we will see wider adoption but key indicators this year will create a bullish price. 2020 is a big year for bitcoin and for the world of cryptocurrencies