What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

What wallet do you prefer?

Reaction score
Electrum is still my favorite. There's not require a lot storage, have multiple security feature, and have active developers,

Reaction score
Awards
i'm using only atomic wallet.
It's the best wallet with lots of feature like staking,exchange, buying crypto. They support 500+ crypto & all erc-20 tokens

Reaction score
I prefer desktop wallets since they are the ones that make it easier for me to use and I think that stored information can be stored more securely. And I always use the company's wallets that have more reputation.

Reaction score
I prefer web based Wallet..
Bitcoin Core is the fundamental software used by Bitcoin users to send, receive, and store Bitcoin. You can fully validate bitcoin transactions yourself rather than relying on a third-party service. Also, Running Bitcoin Core contributes to the decentralized bitcoin ecosystem.
Overall as a standalone application, Bitcoin Core Wallet provides all of what you would expect from a high-level cryptocurrency wallet. It provides immense security, ease of use, and high accessibility.