What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

What wallet do you prefer?

Reaction score
For security, ease of use, durability over time, there are several wallets available:

- Types of wallets

• Paper wallet
  • Web wallet
  • Mobile wallet
  • Desktop wallet
  • Hardware wallet
A wallet secures your coins.

The exchange is not safe, your coins are in danger, "if you don't have your keys, you don't have your bitcoins", don't trust exchanges.

If you think the exchanges are safe, I invite you to visit this thread to convince you otherwise > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090869.0

Never download software or updates on third-party pages.

Some of the most recognized wallets:

- Desktop

• Bitcoin Core
  • Electrum
  • Wasabi
- Hardware

• Trezor
  • Ledger
  • KeepKey
  • Coldcard
- Mobile

• Mycelium
  • Electrum
My favorite wallet, is the Bitcoin Core desktop wallet, is very easy to use and at the same time, allows you to maintain a Full Node to contribute to the Bitcoin network, in my case it works 24/7 and also because I consider it very safe.
I do not rule out buying a hardware wallet one day, but for the moment not, maybe with the answers of this thread someone manages to convince me, we will see...

>>> Go ahead, what is your favorite wallet and why?

Reaction score
Awards
I either prefer desktop wallet or mobile wallet like coinbase or blockchain because these 2 wallets are the most reputed companies.

Reaction score
I am accumulating now so am using Imtoken 2. When I am done it will all be converted to paper wallet

Reaction score
I prefer desktop wallet and mobile wallet like blockchain and coinpayment

Reaction score
Awards
For me, the very best wallet for storing your cryptocurrency is My Ethereum Wallet. Good protection, good optimization for mobile applications. MEW.

Reaction score
Each option is good in its own way, it is better to use at least two. I prefer Paper wallet and Mobile wallet

Reaction score
Awards
So far I still use web wallet and mobile wallet, because I still can't buy a safer hardwallet for storing crypto.

Reaction score
Awards
Currently, I use the Desktop wallet and Mobile wallet. But, I use a mobile wallet mostly because for me it has more security and it's not easy to hack. I got hacked like 2 years ago, almost all my wallets are hacked. But, that's never happened to my mobile wallet. So, stay safe everyone.

Reaction score
I prefer mobile Blockchain.com wallet because it's always near to me.

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
I try to keep my wallets based on ease of access (cross platform support) and security, so it's Trust and MetaMask for now :)

Reaction score
Awards
I prefer to use electrum, because this wallet provides an opportunity to use him on my both pc and mobile phone. It's very convenient.

Reaction score
I use a Mycelium mobile wallet for some on-hand BTC and a Ledger for all my other Crypto HODLing 😁

Reaction score
Awards
I love you wallet - Cryptonator,Qiwi,Payeer,Yandex-Money,Prizm Wallet,Webmoney,Electrum.Trezor,Coinbase. Cool wallet no problem.
Qiwi and Webmoney are pretty nice, but they don't support cryptocurrency, that's why many people do not use them.

Reaction score
Awards
I only have mobile so I can only talk about mobile wallet 2 good wallets I prefer are myetherwallet and trust wallet ,trust wallet for its simplicity and easy tracking while the former for it'd sucurity

Reaction score
только киви. Я не доверяю другим кошелькам. Я считаю это самым надежным. Но большие комиссии.

Reaction score
I chose to use a web wallet like Blockchain. Because for me it is very simple and easy to use as a storage of cryptocurrency.

Reaction score
Awards
I used the Metamask wallet, but now I prefer mobile wallets like MEW. And for other currencies I use Qiwi wallet, it is very convenient

Reaction score
Awards
The preferred wallet to me IS the mobile wallet cause it is easy to use and I can send or receive just by clicking on my device and I have an account in coinbase this wallet is very simple and secure and has many advantages supported a lot of crypto currencies like Litecoin, etherium and bitcoin cash.

Reaction score
Awards
I prefer hardware or cold wallet in the final method for storing my cryptoku assets. The remainder is for daily traffic both web wallets and mobile wallets.