What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
I am seeing a lot of ads while browsing forums and does this forums depend on ads money?
There are some prizes but us that heir any escrow or proof for paying members.
I had few more questions and want to hear from admin too.
@James

Reaction score
An Update:
While viewing on Desktop no ads, b ut on mobile too many ads. I think my mobile got infected so that was the reason, but can somebody answer me the remaining questions?

Reaction score
hello brother, your opinion denies that I do not understand, hopefully get an answer through your problem.

Reaction score
Awards
Ads are present not only in this forum , they are even lots of ads in other popular forums as well.

Reaction score
Well, as you wanted, because at any good forums that pay for posts, and I know 3 of them so far including this one, there will be advertising on all of them, this is not surprising. If you just want to get rid of it, I advise you to install any browser with adblock.

Reaction score
Well, as you wanted, because at any good forums that pay for posts, and I know 3 of them so far including this one, there will be advertising on all of them, this is not surprising. If you just want to get rid of it, I advise you to install any browser with adblock.
Hi Guys everyone,
I am not asking to remove the ads permanently, but making one ad per page is enough. The forum is very new and who will click those ads as a member, since they know clicking those ads make the money for admin.

From your replies it shows that my Desktop browser blocked those ads and I see only on Mobile as I was thinking that my mobile got infected.

It is good for big boards as they might get CPM rate, but for small forums it is worse as the visitor leave the site without reading content.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Adds generally generate income for projects especially on forums. However, I do not see any adds on this forum (I use Chrome) so I guess you might have caught something on your mobile.

Reaction score
Adds generally generate income for projects especially on forums. However, I do not see any adds on this forum (I use Chrome) so I guess you might have caught something on your mobile.
I will check with another mobile and see if the ads are appearing or not, since it shows too many ads and a pop up window when I click for next page in a thread.
In desktop Firefox browser I am not seeing anything so mobile got infected, but will check with another mobile.

Reaction score
Awards
Until I saw this question about advertising, honestly I didn’t even think that it was. She is so inconspicuous, you just don’t think about her and she does not distract you from communication. Personally, I think that there is no problem, and it is great that the project can earn a little money on this in order to develop its project and app.

Reaction score
Hi @Kirill123htr
I don't think the project earns money from adsense because it makes only pennies for clicks, however they may using for some time, but later they will use direct ads.
Anyway I confirm the site uses adsense and works great on Desktop without ads.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi @Kirill123htr
I don't think the project earns money from adsense because it makes only pennies for clicks, however they may using for some time, but later they will use direct ads.
Anyway I confirm the site uses adsense and works great on Desktop without ads.
One way or another they need it, since they do it, while for me it does not seem like something bad, and the advertisement does not look annoying. In addition, as you mentioned, there are extensions or browsers that block ads, and with them you can also use the forum without restrictions.