What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

The upcoming CUR8 app

Reaction score
Awards
Concerning the app, I'm guessing we'll be buying clothes from already available clothing companies, i know this things take time to reach African countries, so How long will it take before Africans can use it.

Reaction score
Awards
It's not yet out, I think by April it would be available

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
Concerning the app, I'm guessing we'll be buying clothes from already available clothing companies, i know this things take time to reach African countries, so How long will it take before Africans can use it.
Hello EbriDan

Curate Project and our platform is globally represented. Of course we will be represented on the African continent and give the African people a great service to buy clothes and get cashback in btc and cur8. Invite African Retailers to join us and discover the Curate Project. The African people are also welcome.

Reaction score
Awards
Don't worry, the CUR team will try as soon as possible so that their application can be used by users around the world.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello EbriDan

Curate Project and our platform is globally represented. Of course we will be represented on the African continent and give the African people a great service to buy clothes and get cashback in btc and cur8. Invite African Retailers to join us and discover the Curate Project. The African people are also welcome.
How do I go ahead containing African base online retailers like jumia?

Attachments

Reaction score
Awards
Of course. We will be glad to join us on the platform.
I meant, how do I go about contacting them, that will have to be when curate is up and running to show them how it works

Reaction score
Awards
I can't wait for this application to be used all over the world including in my country so I can shop.

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
I meant, how do I go about contacting them, that will have to be when curate is up and running to show them how it works
Of course. Wait for us to launch and the App goes live. You can then contact them.

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Good questions everyone, please see this thread of more info:

Reaction score
Awards
Good questions everyone, please see this thread of more info:

Good one, I can now send this to them with some screenshots

Reaction score
Awards
I want to quickly look at this application and start using it!

Reaction score
For the lady talking about hotel booking in dubai, hotel booking sites that take paypal, best hotel booking app canada, cheapest online air ticket booking india, I highly suggest this recommended the best booking engine tips and don't forget plane ticketing office near me, how to become hotel booking agent, how much is flight ticket to india from nigeria, hotel reservation in london without credit card, look at this top book your services site as well as can i quarantine in any hotel uk, can i quarantine in a hotel uk amber list, air ticket price to india, what is the best hotel booking site for rewards, try this updated the best booking engine advice for best hotel booking engine, can i book a hotel room with my girlfriend, air ticket booking chandigarh to dubai, air ticket booking agency in calicut, Also don't forget this cool hotel booking details and don't forget how much is air ticket from zambia to india, air ticket booking agents in coimbatore, hotel booking london heathrow, how much is air ticket to india, look at this excellent the best booking engine blog for booking london heathrow airport hotel, oyo hotel booking meerut, b2b hotel booking portal in india, alongside all this top book your ticket matches site alongside all can oyo be booked for hours, hotel booking app canada, what is the most popular hotel booking site, international air ticket booking agents in mumbai, look at this top rated hotel booking blog as well as american airlines ticketing office near me, online air ticket booking india indigo, philippine airlines ticketing office near me, can i book a hotel room for a few hours, try this top hotel booking advice for airline ticket booking office near me, group hotel bookings uk, flight ticket booking agents in trivandrum, airline ticket to india from usa, Also don't forget this excellent the best booking engine tips and don't forget hotel booking in dubai marina, best hotel booking site for usa, which app is best for hotel booking in india, online air ticket booking air india express, look at this cool hotel booking info for hilton manchester airport hotel booking.com, indigo air ticket booking check, flight ticket booking from india to canada, See More Useful Standards From ISO Details 537c935