What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

set enables you to hit harder when you have low hitpoints.

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a fantastic barrows armor I was able to RuneScape gold use the most. I want armor which has a combination between good defence (so long as the defence is better afterward dragon), and good strength. Money isn't actually a problem I have 17m, but I dont wanna spen over 7m on this armor. I want to learn what would be the best barrows armor for. (also, I mostly train aghainst monsters but ocasionally I will go p2p but tht isn't tht frequently ) You have to put on a full fitting set to get the particular capabilities!

Dharok's set enables you to hit harder when you have low hitpoints. It is great to get xp, but maintaining your hitpoints low is not simple, and there's always the risk of dying! Guthan's set has a special move that occupies a competitor's hitpoints, so you don't need to take food. Verac's collection can hit prayer, therefore it's only really useful against monsters of players that beg. Karil's set is for ranging, so it will not fit your requirements. Ahrim's collection is for maging, so again it is not best for you.

The critters are strong against ranged. They're melee so it would be most efficient to melee them back, after all, you can not plead. I had a worse installation than this and I did it at level 86. I'm sure you're able to do it. Dragon Plateskirt and square-foot if I do legends? I'm bothered to perform rfd as its long and I would much rather spend my time coaching, even if it does give Decent xp, I got way to a Lot of quests and requirments to do before I even set foot in that dining room again

Legends cape would be nice as its economical to replace, I have to do underground pass and household crest along with a few other requirements Could it be worth having 10K of pure ess and 70 attack for a weapon, even if my strength level is going to be 52? Havent done isles yet, began up to the stage were I could access to yaks... Worth doing? I wish the combat lvl necessity was 70, then I will be correct on cheap OSRS gold it and could have roughly 80 mage by now! Ok, I chose to go for 99 fletching. . .Wish me luck! I have 11 mil to invest.