What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
When curate listed any exchanges and traded will be start what is the price will be trade start.

Reaction score
At the moment, we can’t know the prices, everything is under development. Only after a while we learn how the project will set itself up.

Reaction score
Awards
As far as I know CUR8 can be traded in Q4 this year, and the initial price of CUR8 is 0.75$.

Reaction score
Awards
There was an illegal listing sometime back, someone bought much at cheap prize on a dex, i think curate team said they will blacklist the dex

Reaction score
At the moment, we can’t know the prices, everything is under development. Only after a while we learn how the project will set itself up.
Ok teammate thanks.
And I will follow up the project right now.

Reaction score
There was an illegal listing sometime back, someone bought much at cheap prize on a dex, i think curate team said they will blacklist the dex
I don't know man about this, can you please contact the Curate community support.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah $0.75 is very good imitial price , but guys , please don't dump in any exchangers. Buy , hold and then sell at the right time , otherwise you will regret later.

Reaction score
Awards
I think that the decision to postpone the sale of tokens on the exchange for such a long period will bear fruit, and it will be very difficult to get CUR8 tokens for a while, which means that if the project fulfills all its plans, there are very good chances that the token can rise very well after listing .

Reaction score
I agree, it is a good decision. It makes sense to create a real product and establish a company with value. Only than the token will have meaning a value too

Reaction score
I think that the decision to postpone the sale of tokens on the exchange for such a long period will bear fruit, and it will be very difficult to get CUR8 tokens for a while, which means that if the project fulfills all its plans, there are very good chances that the token can rise very well after listing .
Yes it's happen if Curate project well worked and more workers are join