What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Opening a Website

Reaction score
I was thinking to startup something using Crypto however I came to face some problems that made me not to open any site.
A faucet site, but this won't make money unless you will get more advertisers.
A forum which require huge money in developing so this won't be possible for me.
Crypto exchange that needs huge money and when someone hacks I will become a scammer, so not suitable.
Do you gives recommend me any other site that can be profitable by spending small amount. I hope something is their to be done for the future.

Reaction score
Y57

Brother, provide interesting and important information for this problem, so that you can make money from other internet.
I hav provided all the things that require and don't know what you want. There are other methods to make money, but that is not Crypto and I already own two blogs.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I recommend it to you to join airdrop or bounty. Since you dont need to use a lot of money for it and most of it are free so yah join it, bro. Start creating your network/Create your channel/group so you can promote it there and get a ton of referrals.

Or you can also create a youtube and be Youtuber and make a give away on your video with the money you have, then you will gain new subs from it and build your YT channel so in the future, you will get Referrals from your subs if you join airdrop or bounty or you can also make a paid promotion with your YT channel/Find a project to pay you to do a review about them in your channel. In the past, I work with a project btw and we paid for like 200 USD for a YouTuber with 5k subs (Highest YTber we paid is around 1.500+ USD). That's not bad right especially if its for 1 video.

Or you can also use your money to trade or invest in BTC (For long term), but of course, dont just believe in any investment that offers you HIGH Profit. There is no such thing as a high-profit with low risk. So, stay safe my friend. For me, I prefer to invest in BTC and use of maybe 10-30 percent of my money to invest new project/coin/token.

Reaction score
Вы хотите открыть свой сайт в интернете бесплатно и не хотите тратить время и деньги на заказ сайта в агентстве? Создайте свой сайт на сервисе 1C-UMI бесплатно и за 5 минут.

Reaction score
Awards
if you want to discover something, you still need a large amount of advertising for your project to live and develop, right?

Reaction score
Awards
You can make a website about a micro job or a PTC site with little capital and can also provide benefits for you. But everything must be in the words of good management from payment issues to the search for needs in accordance with the form of your website.

Reaction score
News portal is something more popular again nowadays, you can write a news content related to cryptocurrency or something that people will look for it, place the ads and grow your traffic.

Reaction score
Awards
Try to think of something that is currently not around and try to create value around it. There are already enough websites that offer faucets, news, airdrop overviews etc.
Yes, that is true, but I think what can attract attention is if it's around a microjob or forum, or a website that provides payments to users is better viewed from the magnitude of the results and the ease of disbursement. Because it will be able to attract more users later and also if it will be crowded it will be easy to attract investors or companies to place ads on your website.

Reaction score
Awards
You can open up your website specialized in faucet and includes many multimedia advertising tools the faucet of course contains many options and multiple currencies in general you can choose which you liked more from the introduced ideas.

Reaction score
@pemulungrecehan7
Airdrops and bounties became scams, have you ever made any money from them in the past? I had YouTube channel,, but didnot made it to huge.
@Alther
I think would start Microjobs, that would be excellent for me with low investment. As for forums I need huge investment and this will may bring revenue or not, cannot say.
@Killabee
Yes everything is their, but we have to do something for the new world.
@Nana I can give a try to faucet if possible since this could bring revenue something, but some faucets already closed the doors.

Anymore ideas you have and I may be look for a news site if possible, but it also need huge capital to hire writers.

Thanks for everybody inputs.

Reaction score
Awards
Try to work together with a new and upcoming coin and incentivize people for putting content on the website. Like publish articles, links to good content, tweets etc. Like a consolidated marketplace for news and information.

Reaction score
Awards
Why you don't leave this idea and go to trade better I think if you use suitable strategies you will succeed in trading.