What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
Ive had most experience in moderating and developing forums, since from more than 5 years. I am 1 year old in Crypto and 3 months old in Cryptotalk forums. If you need I can post the links of my previous experience.
I will be online more than 6 hours per day so it is not difficult for me in helping the community.

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there thanks for your interest.

We start considering new moderators once they've been with the forum for some time, if you're still interested please do reply back here after some time has passed :)

Reaction score
Awards
Hi there thanks for your interest.

We start considering new moderators once they've been with the forum for some time, if you're still interested please do reply back here after some time has passed :)
After some time has passed, how long is some time, I'm also interested

Reaction score
Awards
Can I become a moderator if one day this forum provides a local Indonesian board? :D

Reaction score
After some time has passed, how long is some time, I'm also interested
May be the board becomes too much big for controlling. I think it need like more than 2 months. You have to be patience in watching, however we can able to make money from other methods.

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Some time = a few months but it really depends on how active you are and the quality of your posts and you report spam to us using the report feature under each post (if you do this very well then you'll be considered sooner than a few months).

Reaction score
Awards
If it is still needed and there is really an opening to become a moderator here I also want to submit. What are the requirements?

Reaction score
Awards
May be the board becomes too much big for controlling. I think it need like more than 2 months. You have to be patience in watching, however we can able to make money from other methods.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, even start acting like one

Reaction score
I see that could be an easy way to become staff, although It is not an easy job. I will be active here since the BTC talk forums is a bad and the members don't have any value in them.
As per your requirements I will be doing my best of knowledge since I got tired from Cryptotalk forums as they behave badly with members.

Reaction score
Awards
I think what James is trying to say is that we first need to let this forum grow. Try to be active and make sure people are aware of the forum and start joining and discussing. When it grows and current mods cannot handle every day managing of te forum anymore, they'll start recruiting new mods.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah let's post more quality contents and replies and report scammers / spammers . Then we all can apply for moderator position.