What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Let's talk a bit about myself (First Post)

Reaction score
What's good champs! I'm gonna try to keep this one short. My name is Jon Snow, I'm The King In The North Of My Bedroom (In Venezuela) I'm a former English Teacher, Travel Agent who is trying to make a living by blogging himself around the cryptospace. I love crypto! I've been in the rodeo for 3 years although sometimes Internet doesn't allow me to reach my fullest potential, you see, here in Venezuela the internet outages are for the ages, yet I always try to keep it positive and still kick ass!

When it comes to blogging and content I'm pretty much diverse so you're going to see a lot of different things around this humble server's blog.

Nothing more to see from the time being, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come!

Reaction score
Awards
Welcome my friend nice to be here with us. I proud of you and so happy 😊 to know some things about you. I am satisfied with this valuable forum that you can keep your crypto knowledge increase and I wish you all the best in the future.