What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Lbry youtube killer?

Reaction score
Lbry is an incentive social network with the LBC cryptocurrency, Lbry is similar to youtube, in this platform you can make publications without such restriction, you can upload content for adults. In addition, you receive tips directly to your portfolio from other users who saw value in your post.
I consider that Lbry is absorbing the majority of youtubers since it pays monthly to those who have more than 1000 subscribers, in addition youtube is restricting content on cryptocurrencies, therefore Lbry is expanding.

Ways to win LBCs:
1. For opening the platform every 24 hours (1-100 LBCs).
2. For getting followers.
3. By referrals, up to 20 referrals (20LBCs per referral).
4. Tips from other users (unlimited).

Register here: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/dWk7WcQAnwMcfHfoCdxz6atb3YmvaYCr

To register requires: e-mail and telephone number.

Reaction score
Awards
What i like from this platform is the offer for tips from other user is Unlimited. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will look at this. Is it also as easy to link this to do live broadcast on ps4 etc?

Reaction score
I will look at this. Is it also as easy to link this to do live broadcast on ps4 etc?
At the moment it only works as a library to support your videos, you can synchronize with YouTube so that the video is automatically uploaded.