What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Investment or Trading ?

Reaction score
Awards
We should decide whether we will become traders or investors. If we don't know clearly whether we are an investor or a trader, then we can get into trouble in the stock market. For example this way we claim to be investors but our portfolio contains coin whose fundamentals are unclear, fried stocks and so on. Every time you see price fluctuations, you panic. Or conversely we claim to be a trader, but do not have a clear trading plan, just go along with rumors, or do not want to cut loss when the stock price trend turns down.

If you don't know what you really are, whether an investor or trader, then you will not have a clear strategy. Get ready to be crushed by the ferocious stock market.

Reaction score
I prefer both. Traders in short-term and investors in long-term.
Become a traders, so i will not lose the moment when the price reach low level or high level.
Become an investors, so i have a funds to live in my retired time.

Reaction score
Awards
I prefer both. Traders in short-term and investors in long-term.
Become a traders, so i will not lose the moment when the price reach low level or high level.
Become an investors, so i have a funds to live in my retired time.
I do the same as @ikydesu. I trade and I invest. Depends on the coin and path I see for the coin in the future.
Yes, it seems like many people do both of these things. Because investing can be done in terms of investing at once.

Reaction score
Awards
I always feel confused when I have to choose between the two, so I choose the best investment, and sometimes I resort to trading, but I tend to trade, as for me, it is my favorite option.

Reaction score
i prefer trading, you have choice of full decision, sell,buy,holding, you have all control off your money and i think is more secure

Reaction score
Prefiero el comercio, creo, así que la inversión que se realiza se maneja mejor y usted tiene su decisión.

Reaction score
Yes you said right. We must do some smart research before entering to any if these ecosystems & its a great thing for everyone if they have some prior knowledge about what they are planning to do in future.