What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

How to secure your wallet

Reaction score
There are lots of ways to secure your wallets online and local ex. myetherwallet, local wallets, exchange
In myetherwallet the no.1 thing you have to do is to make sure that the keys for the wallet are store and keep safe , make sure your putting your wallet erc20 not the keys when joining airdrops
Local wallets same thing secure and backup local wallet incase your pc breaks or damage, always keep in external or somewhere safe
Exchange wallets though not accepted in airdrops securing your exchange by putting lots of securities to make it safe, this is not recommended to keepnyour tokens but sometimes we have no choice, so always enable security features and remember also to backup the authenticator code
This are just some simple steps for securing wallets there are lots more in the web that you can try

Reaction score
Awards
And if the app allows 2fa security , verify that too. 2fa makes your funds very safe in the wallet. Some wallet do have 2fa

Reaction score
Make sure account and 2FA backups are to email and not phone!! Otherwise sim-swapping can still steal your data and potentially cryptos

Reaction score
Есть несколько вариантов как обеспечить сохранность своих средств на криптовалютном кошельке. Лично я пользуюсь двух факторной аунтефикацией от Гугл. Просто подключил к кошельке свой телефон. Это очень просто но надёжно. Есть ещё несколько вариантов как обезопасить свой кошелек но с Гуглом самый простой вариант.

Reaction score
Вы должны разбить средства на разные кошельки. что бы не потерять Все сразу.

Reaction score
I think I think using 2fa can help improve security. I use Google Autenthicator for multiple security when logging in.

Reaction score
Awards
2fa, authy app helps. Store your private keys written on a piece of paper safe maybe in three locations.
Don't store it digitally if said device is offline. And if ya new to crypto, never send your private keys to anyone

Reaction score
Awards
all of my wallets have double identification enabled. Although it takes a little longer, I’m at least a little more confident that nothing will happen.

Reaction score
Awards
Google authentication is very important to keep your wallet secure and the privacy of your coins depends on the privat key which you get it when you sign up your account for the first time so you can remember it if there is any problem and you can pack up your key in suitable place or just write in note to return to it when you need it.

Reaction score
Awards
Download the atomic wallet app , save your private phase in safe place. That's it. Your wallet is fully secure & safe you don't need to worry about anything else.

Reaction score
Awards
I use security by using multiple wallets. And use the existing privacy security with my own method.