What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

How did you get to know Bitcoin?

Reaction score
when you meet with Bitcoin you have in life has changed shtoto, do you like bitcoin or not ?

Reaction score
Awards
Ten years ago and I was wondering if I can earn from this digital currency or not of course I believe in Bitcoin and I loved it it is very special movement in my life.

Reaction score
when you meet with Bitcoin you have in life has changed shtoto, do you like bitcoin or not ?
It was 2013 when I first saw Bitcoin in trading platform chart.I was new to Forex trading in I want to trade on weekends also so I was looking the charts . Accidentally I saw Bitcoin chart. The price of BTC that time was 270$.

Reaction score
Around 2014, i found an ads on PTC site related to Bitcoin, it's interested me to know more, then i start earning from faucet, at that time faucet is still worth, but now faucet is just waste of time.

Reaction score
Awards
I started attending Crypto in 2016 where I was looking for a job online as a freelancer, where in that year I was in a very difficult position. And I found several sites that explain and offer Bitcoin through the platform faucet. And I did not understand that time. Then I tried to study and see the value of Bitcoin was really big, so I started to collect it.