What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Do you still like and do mining ?

Reaction score
Awards
Ok, many say mining is no longer profitable. Cutting requires a large fee. And it doesn't even provide profit anymore.

From all the statements, and news about mining. Do you guys still do the mining and are sure that someday the coins that you are holding will be valuable and give you a fortune later?

And if there is something like that, how do you address the problem of electricity costs that you have been using for mining?

Reaction score
Awards
In fact mining won’t be profitable at a small scale unless you have access to free or really cheap electriciy.The future profitability of mining cannot be reliably predicted, mostly due to the changing Bitcoin price. According to this matter I do not think that I need mining any more.

Reaction score
Awards
In fact mining won’t be profitable at a small scale unless you have access to free or really cheap electriciy.The future profitability of mining cannot be reliably predicted, mostly due to the changing Bitcoin price. According to this matter I do not think that I need mining any more.
Yes means only with free electricity we can do mining at this time. And that's the key, and there is no better solution than this.

Reaction score
Awards
I want to start mining smaller coins on raspberry PI. SHould still be profitable.