What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Blockchain and wallet

Reaction score
What blockchain is your token based on? Which wallet can I store your tokens in?

Reaction score
As I understand it, the token is based on erc-20.Most cryptocurrencies are based on erc-20

Reaction score
hello, I'm a Roma, how are you? What are you doing? Generally fuck you and Sasha a member of Sasha

Reaction score
Awards
Hello @ckoroctrel! You can use any erc-20 supported wallet to store your cur8. I would like to suggest you a best one ☝ which is atomic wallet. an universal wallet they support any erc-20 based crypto for storing. Another feature about erc-20 token on the wallet is you can set a custom fee for your all transactions so you can made your transaction fastest or lower.

Reaction score
As @grkman1 has said, CUR8 is an ERC-20 token utilising Ethereum blockchain.
Why not to start your own coin as we see ,most of them insisted on their own, than using these ERC 20 token system. IF you are developing a site, then it should be a coin.

Reaction score
my ether wallet it is my favourite wallet for crypto. i like him very much

Reaction score
Awards
You can use trust wallet or im token to store ERC20 tokens like curate . Coinbase doesn't support Erc20 token.