What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
At first if you don't know what bitreffil is? Then its a site in which you can buy guft cards and pay with virtual currency like btc ,eth, ltc ,xrp , lighting,dash,doge and more. Please share your experience regarding this

Reaction score
Awards
At first if you don't know what bitreffil is? Then its a site in which you can buy guft cards and pay with virtual currency like btc ,eth, ltc ,xrp , lighting,dash,doge and more. Please share your experience regarding this
the first time I hear about it. If there are such sites, then this is really interesting. But does this seem like a scam?

Reaction score
the first time I hear about it. If there are such sites, then this is really interesting. But does this seem like a scam?
No bro it's not scam i am using this site for more than a years , as i am from the country where noone knows about Bitcoin . To convert my Earnings to fiat i buy gift cards and sell them to people in cheap rate than matket value

Reaction score
Awards
No bro it's not scam i am using this site for more than a years , as i am from the country where noone knows about Bitcoin . To convert my Earnings to fiat i buy gift cards and sell them to people in cheap rate than matket value
It’s good that the project is not scam. I think many will be interested in this type of earnings. I’m also from a country where they either don’t know about cryptocurrencies or don’t want to listen)