What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Bitcoin price predictions for 2020? 📈

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
This seems to be an ever growing topic on the internet especially in crypto communities and with the bitcoin halvening in 4 months time!

I can see bitcoin hitting around $20,000 end of the year, especially when looking at previous prices around historic halvenings below.

What's your predictions?

Reaction score
BTC is seriously rising. Expecting something more in the upcoming months

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe this year the BTC will touch the price of 50k $ after halving, I see a lot of experts predicting that

Reaction score
Nothing impossible for halving in 2020 and reaching up to 20000 USD. Hopefully my and other predict accurate.

Reaction score
Awards
after halving, everything will be clear who was right and who was just wrong. Believe and wait! ❤

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks very much but we will see if the prediction is true I hope this occur and anyway we trust in Bitcoin.

Reaction score
I think that bitcoin will increase in price for this year and I dare to predict that it will reach $ 15,000 or $ 20,000 so it would be good to HOLD BTC and expect its price to increase.

Reaction score
Espero y aspiro que el BTC surja de manera impresionante e incremente su valor. Nos vendría super bien a todos

Reaction score
When will bitcoin go up again for this year? I dont know how to predict the trend. Like where does it depend?