What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Bitcoin is scam

Reaction score
Awards
๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ Bitcoin price:

$3K: Scam
$4K: Scam
$5K: Scam
$6K: Scam
$7K: Meh
$8K: Meh
$9K: Meh
$10K: Meh
$11K: Meh
$12K: โ€œMovingโ€
$13K: Hm
$14K: Hm
$15K: Hm
$16K: Maybe
$17K: Maybe
$18K: Wow
$19K: WOW
$20K: Google: โ€œHow to buy Bitcoinโ€

Market psychology is just that simple and weird.

Reaction score
Hahaha, many of them always say that and when Bitcoin shows its fangs they want to have it.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes ,best time to act is right now or leave to regret later

Reaction score
Awards
Haha I understand these jokes, I don't care if they say scam but don't regret when bitcoin to the moon:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Awards
People distrust assets they can't see, and they don't read up

Reaction score
People have hated in the past, but now they are loving because so many lost hopes on the banks and the Governments. Here we are getting problem with banks where they are charging money for unnecessary things and this could bringing us to close the accounts.

Reaction score
Awards
Bitcoin is digital gold. Gold has no real value either but still we put value against it.

Reaction score
Awards
Lol Bitcoin is not a scam , it's just like gambling . So tell me , can you say gambling as a scam? No right? If you want a profit from Bitcoin , buy at low price like $3k, hold it till it reaches $10k +

Reaction score
Awards
I think with the future of btc,I won't even call it a gamble

Reaction score
Awards
The greed of our society has no beginning and end, so when they receive a cryptocurrency for free (especially if it has just begun to bargain and has a low price), they always think this is not enough. If the price of this token drops for some reason, for them it immediately means scam!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Awards
The greed of our society has no beginning and end, so when they receive a cryptocurrency for free (especially if it has just begun to bargain and has a low price), they always think this is not enough. If the price of this token drops for some reason, for them it immediately means scam!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep, but when the coin pumps they still claim they are in it for the tech ;-)

Reaction score
Awards
mostly people think so, and then regret that they thought it was a scam and didnโ€™t invest before lol :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Awards
You said the numbers of the equality of the price we like only the highest price hhhhhh in 2020 it seems to be a good chance to get a better price.

Reaction score
That's how those haters thinking, like Warren Buffet recently, he's famous sentence that spicy : "Bitcoin is the same as Rat Poison" and now he had Bitcoin on he's wallet, such a wriggler LoL

Reaction score
Awards
That's how those haters thinking, like Warren Buffet recently, he's famous sentence that spicy : "Bitcoin is the same as Rat Poison" and now he had Bitcoin on he's wallet, such a wriggler LoL
He also just had dinner with Justin Sun who gave him a big bag of Tron. Warren B thanked Justin Sun a week later because of all of the profit he made of the move up the past week :)

Reaction score
I am new to the crypto world and all I have now are free crypto from airdrops my friends referred me to. Am thinking of investing in bitcoin. Why do you think it is a scam. Others do not seem to agree with you.

Reaction score
He also just had dinner with Justin Sun who gave him a big bag of Tron. Warren B thanked Justin Sun a week later because of all of the profit he made of the move up the past week :)
It's obvious he's happy, how not. Justin gave him more than 1 Bitcoin, plus a Samsung Galaxy fold and big bag of Tron! I'm proud of Justin, he's one of the influential cryptocurrency influencers right now.

Reaction score
Awards
I am new to the crypto world and all I have now are free crypto from airdrops my friends referred me to. Am thinking of investing in bitcoin. Why do you think it is a scam. Others do not seem to agree with you.
U seem to misread this ,btc is not scam though people still don't trust it ,and yes u can invest in btc but also u should on eth.