What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Ask a question - get a beginner answer.

Reaction score
I propose that we would not create a lot of repeating to those newcomers, (We are newcomers, we don’t know and don’t know how and where to find this or that topic that answers this or that question) Collect in this thread, Newcomers and already PRO Members who already know almost all the answers to questions of interest or can help figure out how to do what you really want on the forum, but do not know how to do it. Or just what where when ...))) For one, and get to know ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want to say right away with the English that I am tempting. Also, the first I want to ask a question to admin James. How many posts can I write a day, create one? Can I write in Russian, since I am a Russian person? How long can I write posts and create topics?

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Curate forum and Curate project.

You're a new user, I would like to ask you to familiarize yourself with the forum. You will find every answer to your every question. You can write messages, there are no restrictions. Of course messages that make sense and messages that specifically ask or explain. Any attempt at spam will be deleted immediately and the user alerted. You can write in Russian in the Russian section. The rest is in English.

Have a nice stay on the Curate forum.