What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

A world without Crypto or Crypto for the world

Reaction score
Awards
Now since the emergence of Bitcoin in 2008 until now, Crypto continues to be a byword that is often discussed every day. With its progress, its shortcomings and all kinds of behavior.

For you, if you are asked questions like the title in this topic, which one do you choose and why? A World without Crypto or Crypto for the world?

Reaction score
Awards
Crypto for the world of course I think Bitcoin is the future without it many activities will stop and the chances of the investors will decrease actually the world without crypto become less creative and achievement.

Reaction score
Awards
Crypto for the world of course I think Bitcoin is the future without it many activities will stop and the chances of the investors will decrease actually the world without crypto become less creative and achievement.
So, is it currently only crypto that can be said to be a good investment. Is there nothing else besides crypto?

Reaction score
I like crypto. Its very convenient for me. Virtual money is kind of a thing for now and then.