What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

3 core elements of blockchain tech

Reaction score
Curate has utilised the three core elements of blockchain technology ie

The three main properties of Blockchain Technology which have helped it gain widespread acclaim are as follows:

Decentralization

Transparency

Immutability

to ensure full satisfaction of the investors and users.
#curate App is coming this April 2020.

Reaction score
Thank you ☺ ☺
I can't wait for the app to be launched. I see shopping is gonna be most interesting and awesome.

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right, you're right.
If you know of a retailer, invite him to join us and sell through our platform. So influencers and instagram vendors are welcome. Let's spread the good news together, for mutual success. Thank you.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, this application will be incredible, and the idea with shopping in virtual reality will really be a breakthrough in the industry.

Reaction score
Hello I'm a newbie. With what it is desirable to start on this forum.

Reaction score
If you are wondering why this jewelry brand is as recognizable as a popular game now see why they have been so all because of a few marketing tricks that include a click best survival game for pc to download the original game campaign so that it will funnel you to their website every time you play a certain game and every time you log in and log out of that game. You will be bombarded with a lot of references, links, and ads to the website of the jewelry brand whether you like it or not because you will have to endure it so that you can properly play your favorite roblox pc game.

Reaction score
I’ve already tried different hacks from different sites. Unfortunately none of them works. I hope this one works. I’ve always wanted to have one like this. That’s why I keep on searching for hacks like this. While I was searching I found this PC version with no emulator

Reaction score
Curate app will be a game changer when it come out. Alot of celebrities would like to try it out.. we could as well go for people like snoop Dogg, soulja boy, Lindsay Lohan as brand ambassadors, these guys are already familiar with cryptoverse