Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Search results

1. Max

Appreciate the reward

Just got my first reward from the forum, Thanks team https://etherscan.io/tx/0xaed5cb9c73f289b91b0cb3d42a3f2c07301fa4b302fbaa76553e29f51b15936f
  2. Max

BULLRUN?

Are we moving towards the next bullrun? What's your thoughts?
  3. Max

Eth $180

Eth is $180, will we see the 500 by the end of the may?
  4. Max

Join cloud mining

It's a very good and unique idea Worth joining won't cost you anything.. You must need referral code to install and start mining Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join...
  5. Max

Happy Chinese New year

Happy Chinese New year to those who are celebrating 🎉
  6. Max

My wish

There are many which can be added but my opinion that top priority should be given to Adidas, PUMA, and other sportswear too
  7. Max

Eth is up

ETH is growing fam What's your call? What's the support? Will we see 300?
  8. Max

ETH to ATH?

Is it happening lads? What's your thoughts on this? What's the max we can reach by the end of the year?
  9. Max

Staking

Waiting for staking feature... Do you guys have any ETA?
  10. Max

Regional chat?

What about one for India? If there are enough members we can start one What's your thoughts on this?
  11. Max

What's your style?

Heya everyone, Everyone have a different choice when it's come to clothing and fashion related stuff! Suggest something here for spring Thank you 👍