Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Recent content by Henrymax30

1. Henrymax30

Scamfighter

Worth a try, even for content writers... Is there a way to learn content writing from these platforms?
  2. Henrymax30

WHAT IS LIVE TRADE BOX?

Livetradebox? I'm just hearing about this platform. I probably would check it out
  3. Henrymax30

3 core elements of blockchain tech

Curate app will be a game changer when it come out. Alot of celebrities would like to try it out.. we could as well go for people like snoop Dogg, soulja boy, Lindsay Lohan as brand ambassadors, these guys are already familiar with cryptoverse
  4. Henrymax30

Curate App Beta Launch 📱

When is the app coming out?? It's been ages, the whole of crypto community can't wait longer, it seems like
  5. Henrymax30

Does Prime EXT Pills Really Work?

Interesting, but what has size got to do with performance?
  6. Henrymax30

Ways to buy bitcoin

Go with reputable exchanges like binance coinbase huobi to name a few..
  7. Henrymax30

Bitcoin halving

Hi guys, what do u think of the incoming halving of bitcoin in less than 10 days. Do u think bitcoin will maintaim status quo or hit new ATH.. Please your views are gladly welcome
  8. Henrymax30

CURATE app update (v0.1) ❤️

This looks great, i cant wait to get this app
  9. Henrymax30

Scam projects killing crypto?

Anybody can create a token these days and call it anything, and then make a lot of money via ICO, extorting gullible folks
  10. Henrymax30

Scam projects killing crypto?

I have said it before, regulation is very important.. Crypto could be regulated in some way to curb fraudulent practices..
  11. Henrymax30

List of shitcoins?

Any coin without a clear roadmap and a working product ia a shit coin
  12. Henrymax30

A. I "A Blessing or Curse"

Whenever I remember The Terminator Movies starring one of my favorite actors of all time Arnold Schwarzenegger, I can't stop to think if it isn't possible for events of skynet to occur. Do u have negatives thoughts about A. I? What are they
  13. Henrymax30

Thoughts on Buzzin

What's your take on buzzin and it's crypto bounty reward system
  14. Henrymax30

Donald Trump

If You had the opportunity to be POTUS for 24hrs what would u accomplish?
  15. Henrymax30

Does a coin's total supply matter

Both do affect the price, ultimately use case is what's important. A coin with a very good usecase(s) knows no bound in my opinion