What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Reaction score
What do you know about Satoshi Nakamoto? Do you think he's alive, or is it just one person or a group of people?
Satoshi is a very mysterious person, there are many different rumors about him, but is it all true?

Reaction score
Awards
Obviously he is alive if he's a person not a group. We can't believe on rumors better not to think about all that

Reaction score
According to various estimates, Satoshi Nakamoto has about 1 million BTC in reserve.
Do you think these bits are already lost forever or they may suddenly spill out into the market? If you abruptly add 1 million cue balls to the market, imagine what will happen to the course in the short term, and how long will the cue ball then restore its reputation?

Reaction score
Awards
I think Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, and I hope that Satoshi will continue to be an anonymous whose identity is unknown to anyone.

Reaction score
Awards
A lot of speculations, it's clearly still a secret, if the name is known but the person isn't, why bother worrying?

Reaction score
Sathoshi Nakamoto is a fake name and he is alive somewhere and want's to hide his face from public. Gavin Anderson had most contact to this guy and he knows who is the real person.
I would suggest you to work from your side as we won't get anything even if we found his house number too.

Reaction score
Awards
If it happens to be Craig Wright, expect BCHSV to overtake BTC :) I sincerely hope this is not the ccase though :)

Reaction score
Until now, Satoshi Nakamoto remains an unsolved mystery. Although there are many who claim to be themselves, but there is no definite proof.

Reaction score
Awards
Сатоси Накамото ( англ. Satoshi Накамото ) - псевдоним человека или группы людей, протокол разработавших криптовалюты биткойн и создавших первую версию программного Обеспечения, в котором этот протокол был реализован. Было предпринято несколько попыток раскрыть реальную личность или группу, стоящую за этим именем.

Reaction score
Awards
I just saw so many usernames in Facebook named Satoshi Nakamoto , I believe these are fake profiles creared by scammers. I doubt if Satoshi Nakamoto exists.

Reaction score
Awards
As far as I know, Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym chosen for a specific person or group of people to whom the first scientific papers have been signed that describe the essence of cryptographic currency.
Nakamoto is a man of about 40 years old, lives in Japan; polite, educated, with excellent knowledge of English.

Reaction score
All I know is that Satoshi Nakamoto is a Japanese, the legendary samurai ... if that's true.

Reaction score
Awards
I think Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people whose names we will never know. Although this is not so important, the main thing is that they gave us such a thing as a cryptocurrency

Reaction score
I don't think Craig Wright is the founder of Bitcoin because the person who invented want to hide himself. Currently he had bunch of funds in the world so he never come in public.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah Craig wright is not a founder of Bitcoin. It's still unknown to everyone who actually founded the Bitcoin ,let's wait for the real person.

Reaction score
Awards
Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database. In the process, Nakamoto was the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. Nakamoto was active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010. Many people have claimed, or have been claimed, to be "Satoshi." (Wikipedia)

Reaction score
Awards
Satoshi is a great person and if he is alone or a group then I will still say he or they are a great person. In my eyes so broad and far thinking about the world of financial systems in particular. And I salute this person / people.