What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

What's your style?

Max

Reaction score
Awards
Heya everyone,
Everyone have a different choice when it's come to clothing and fashion related stuff! Suggest something here for spring
Thank you 👍

Reaction score
Good looks:
Jeans, black tee, trainers. And you can wear minimalist's watches.

Reaction score
In my city, it is warm enough in the spring and I already wear shorts with sneakers , but without hats, they do not look like me at all

Reaction score
Good looks:
Jeans, black tee, trainers. And you can wear minimalist's watches.
Have you forgotten your headdress and what you wear on your feet?Sometimes you just have to wear a jacket

Reaction score
Well, I had many experiments with different styles, but now I understand that classic is my best choice. I always come to it

Reaction score
Стиль одежды у меня всегда класический без всякого пафоса. Люблю строгаю одежду.

Reaction score
This year a "total denim look" will be relevant in the spring. Take note! :)

Staff member
Reaction score
I am hoping that Curate makes me more fashionable. I never know hats in trend and whats not.... Curate will help me understand fashion more!!!

Reaction score
Awards
I like loose cut clothes more and more garage style. Large T-shirts, jeans, sneakers, shirts.

Reaction score
Awards
I like casual style, simple, uncomplicated and not too many models that cause problems for me when using it. Because I'm the one who likes simple.

Reaction score
I tend to go with the season standards but try to make my own approach and add some colour that is not in the seasons pallet as an example