What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

What do you think about ZCash?

Reaction score
ZCash is a project that is still under development that solves the problem of transaction privacy in a similar way to Monero. An interesting team of developers, as well as some venture funds have already invested.
However, it seems to me that there are too many risks — at the moment, the most common "backdoor", left in the code by one of the developers — for example, by order of the special services, can permanently compromise the system in the future.
However, the currency makes sense as a medium-term investment — I'm also going to throw in a little cash upon release

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
I hate the obligation to "share" some mining profits with the foundation behind Zcash. I prefer monero,the best privacy coin ever

Reaction score
Wait and see, everyone needs time to prove themselves. Especially him

Reaction score
Awards
Yes zcash is a good project but I also prefer monero to it ,2020 is the year for private coins

Reaction score
Awards
I think the coin in the future will be in the top 20 for sure, but most likely even higher, confidentiality will come to a more advanced plane with even more popular crypto assets, while zcash shows itself as a very promising coin, which is already highly rated enough.

Reaction score
zcash, saya rasa mungkin untuk program pembayaran baru melalui dunia Maya.

Reaction score
Awards
Zcash is a good coin with new privasi as zero knowlege they bring in they project. And as begining until now Zcash is become a Top 20 position in coinmarketcap. Zcash had a good develoment, comunity, and had great supply and demand.

Reaction score
Awards
All trends reach me late. I just found out about this project and it seemed to me pretty interesting and with a great future