What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
Does the moderators and admin would delete posts of members here? I saw a member whose posts got deducted 2 and don't know whether they were deleted permanently or removed from useful posts.
I have seen in another forums where they delete everyday without reason to other countries except Russia. Currently I am seeing the posts count was increased for awards which was implemented first time and is this happen again in this year?
I am hoping to get the answer from moderators and the admin too. @James must answer on this since you are an admin and how do you behave when it grows.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Probably some posts were removed because people were breaking the forum rules. Rules are there to be enforced.

Reaction score
Yeah every forum had their own rules, but we have to know and read the rules better, could you let me know where can I find these rules?
I am seeing some were posting very slowly, but they may post more soon.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah every forum had their own rules, but we have to know and read the rules better, could you let me know where can I find these rules?
I am seeing some were posting very slowly, but they may post more soon.
Look at the left menu, 4th option says 'Forum Rules'. I am pretty sure you can find them there ;-)

Reaction score
Look at the left menu, 4th option says 'Forum Rules'. I am pretty sure you can find them there ;-)
Hi thanks found in the menu and looks very simple, but am still looking some more answers.
Why does we need to attach 2 more accounts instead of maintaining one account?

Reaction score
Awards
How often do admins appear here? I have been waiting for my payment for several days.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi thanks found in the menu and looks very simple, but am still looking some more answers.
Why does we need to attach 2 more accounts instead of maintaining one account?
It means to link accounts so link your facebook and/or twitter as an example.

Reaction score
It means to link accounts so link your facebook and/or twitter as an example.
I thought I have to create two more accounts here and attach to this account.. I forgot the remaining questions which need to be asked here, sorry I will rethink and post it here.
In the mean time
First it was 300 posts, then it made for 500 posts and now 1500 posts required to get paid 0.01 BTC. How much time does it take to post and why does the admin changing more times?