What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Max

Reaction score
Awards
There are many which can be added but my opinion that top priority should be given to Adidas, PUMA, and other sportswear too

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Good choice, these are already on our list but thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Max
Reaction score
Awards
There are many which can be added but my opinion that top priority should be given to Adidas, PUMA, and other sportswear too
hi. your avatar reminds me of my avatar, is it Boris Brejcha? or I'm wrong )

Reaction score
Awards
Nah that's me lmao
Yours is much better
Who's Boris Brejcha?
Boris Brejcha this is one DJ who is writing music in different directions, such as chill out, deep house, electro house, electronica, hard dance, hard techno, minimal progressive house, psy-trance tech house etc.
The main feature in his performances before the public in clubs and at festivals is his mask. Until some time, no one knew what he looked like. And the mask is the same as on your and mine avatar))

Attachments

Curate CCO
Staff member
Reaction score
Boris Brejcha this is one DJ who is writing music in different directions, such as chill out, deep house, electro house, electronica, hard dance, hard techno, minimal progressive house, psy-trance tech house etc.
The main feature in his performances before the public in clubs and at festivals is his mask. Until some time, no one knew what he looked like. And the mask is the same as on your and mine avatar))
We got off topic but fine.
I love his music and listen to it.
A few months ago he came to my country and I went to his party.
Have a great time. 💪