What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Longest confirmation time for Bitcoin?

Reaction score
Awards
I had a transaction in Bitcoin yesterday which took exactly 18 hours , though the miner fees was 6000 satoshis , but it was too late for a transaction to get 1 confirmation. What is your longest confirmation time for 1 confirmation in BTC transaction?

Reaction score
Awards
2 years ago, I had a transaction of 0.002 BTC with a commission in the region of 34,000 satoshis, so I had to wait 22 hours for confirmation. The poor were my nerves.
:LOL:

Reaction score
Awards
I got BTC for free from Blockchain website because i have an OLD wallet (2014-2015), but it took me almost 1 month to complete the transfer to an exchange. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Awards
Wow, I never had that before. Seems horrible and nerv wrecking. This really needs to improve for BTC to stay on top.

Reaction score
Awards
I just read all your stories and I find it normal for a Bitcoin transaction to confirm in 10+ hours , anyways the confirmation time may reduce when btc lowers in price.

Reaction score
Awards
It really is sometimes very annoying, the top coin, but sometimes transactions go very, very long, while transactions on the same ethereum and even more so the throne are many times faster and dozens of times cheaper.

Reaction score
The time is long for me, in this curate forum is a limit of 500, because it is not easy to achieve.

Reaction score
Awards
lol I didn’t know that transactions last up to a month. Usually during the day everything was translated normally