What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

ETH vs ETC for GPU AMD Mining 2020

Reaction score
Awards
Now Ethereum and Ethereum classic are good coins to mine for a GPU from the AMD brand. From here, which one do you think is better for the problem of choosing to mine between these two Ethereum or Classic Ethereum coins, what is the reason?

Reaction score
Awards
I think it is better to choose etherium of course in the mining this is my opinion specially etherium classic is promising currency just replaced nearly and get a little bit higher price more the previous but still not like etherium because etherium value and price much more than etherium classic.

Reaction score
Awards
I think it is better to choose etherium of course in the mining this is my opinion specially etherium classic is promising currency just replaced nearly and get a little bit higher price more the previous but still not like etherium because etherium value and price much more than etherium classic.
Thank you for your opinion and suggestion, i will not this. Where can I determine my hesitation in determining the coin I want to mine with AMD GPU.

Reaction score
Awards
I would check some comparison sites on energy use and the amount of tokens you can mine. It is harder to mine ETH than to mine ETC. It also costs a lot more.

Reaction score
Awards
I would check some comparison sites on energy use and the amount of tokens you can mine. It is harder to mine ETH than to mine ETC. It also costs a lot more.
Wow, friend. I am waiting to hear about some of the comparisons you will look for. That will certainly help me a lot, also help users here later. Thank's