What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

ETH return to 1000 USD?

Max

Reaction score
Awards
I see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?
because after all eth is the strongest coin after BTC, and I believe that.
and even the new news says that eth prices will be half the price of btc.
Would be cool if eth goes to that price I am holding few eth

Max

Reaction score
Awards
I can see it hitting near $1,000 this year, what I've noticed is that it's not pegged to BTC unlike other assets
More than $1000 is possible if we hit the bull run this year

Reaction score
Awards
I’m sure that yes, it will come back in time and will cost even more, but it will then be when the whole market will give very great growth, when bitcoin will cost much higher than its maximums, then I’m sure and Ethereum will show new highs, we just need to wait for this moment, maybe even after lower values than now.

Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that in a couple of years the course of ethereum will be close to the course of 1000 dollars, but not earlier

Reaction score
Awards
Looking at changes in prices and the magnitude of the increase that Ethereum has achieved so far, it will become a reality that Ethereum will set foot at the price of $ 1000 again even more likely to happen.

Reaction score
Awards
If BTC goes back to ATH, so will ETH is my opinion. We saw in the bullrun a couple days back that if BTC moves 2%, ETH moves 4%. So BTC @ 20k would mean ETH @ 1k