What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I want to invest some money on ERC-20 token. Can any one tell me which tokens have great potential and why?

Reaction score
Awards
CUR8, you'll have to read up on them. There's a few great ones, are you a gamer check out gaimin.io
Are you a new trader, bankdex.io

Reaction score
Awards
Yep, check out the CUR8 roadmap. Looks promising. Unlike many new tokens they actually have a business case and are building on it before taking the coin to exchanges.

Reaction score
Awards
CUR8 is one of the ERC-20 tokens that you can invest for the long term, I see the roadmap and the unique concept of this project.

Reaction score
Awards
Cur8 is is the best token to invest now. Other than that , I personally think you can invest in Energi and Horizen cryptocurrencies.

Reaction score
In addition to CUR8, I see audcoins of Aussiedigital, and ACI of ArcIris as having great potential.You can send me a message for the website links so that you can check it out for yourself if interested.

Reaction score
Awards
In addition to CUR8, I see audcoins of Aussiedigital, and ACI of ArcIris as having great potential.You can send me a message for the website links so that you can check it out for yourself if interested.
If there's an airdrop or referral feel free to post these in the airdrop and bounty section of the forum.

Reaction score
Don't invest in Altcoins and a lot ofpeople lost their money including me. I would suggest go with Top 10 altcoins that are currently running in CMC.

Reaction score
Awards
Don't invest in Altcoins and a lot ofpeople lost their money including me. I would suggest go with Top 10 altcoins that are currently running in CMC.
If you do, only use money you do not care to lose. Sometimes you get lucky and make a lot of money with an altcoin but chances are you end up with a shitcoin worth nothing.

Reaction score
Awards
I never liked the invest in altcoins I have failed many time in, few times only I was successfully paid by the luck in so you must think first if you ready to do this or no

Reaction score
Awards
I would advise you to look at a few advanced altcoins that hold first place. Do not invest in something that is not yet available.