What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Could Corona virus affect bitcoin price?

Reaction score
Awards
"The cryptocurrency failed to behave as a safe-haven asset against Coronavirus, partially because investors remained glued to risk-on markets"
And the price of bitcoin remains impassive to the attack of the virus, should bitcoin rise or fall in response? Discuss

Reaction score
Awards
A very difficult question, but the stock markets are already showing a fall, and will probably show a fall even more, because China has a very strong influence on the economy of the whole world. China is a very strong trading partner, and in China they produce many goods that are distributed around the world. All this definitely has a bad effect on the stock market, which means that money from there can flow into other assets. As an option, cryptocurrency, as an option, raw materials or precious metals, such as gold and silver. On the other hand, not many people now consider bitcoin a reliable means of accumulation, which means that following the stock market, bitcoin can also show a fall, as it was sometimes earlier. In general terms, it is a very difficult question; there are arguments for and against. I think time will tell what will happen to cryptocurrency in fact.

Reaction score
Awards
I read a good article about it this morning comparing the outbreak of Corona with the outbreak of SARS and what it did to the stock market. It made the complete Chinese market go down by 10%. I am trying to locate the article, will post it when I find it.

Reaction score
Awards
I read a good article about it this morning comparing the outbreak of Corona with the outbreak of SARS and what it did to the stock market. It made the complete Chinese market go down by 10%. I am trying to locate the article, will post it when I find it.
Just like that, and, as I said, simultaneously with the Chinese stock market, the economy with the US stock market and the rest of the world is falling, and it’s hard to predict how this will affect the price of bitcoin.

Reaction score
Awards
Just like that, and, as I said, simultaneously with the Chinese stock market, the economy with the US stock market and the rest of the world is falling, and it’s hard to predict how this will affect the price of bitcoin.
Great add guys, I've just been reading that the virus was created and they've made a cure

Reaction score
Great add guys, I've just been reading that the virus was created and they've made a cure
The cure is only for not spreading anywhere still have to research globally. People are afraid with Corona virus and they are not afraid of the fall of Crypto at the moment, but am hoping the researchers would invent a new medicine as soon as possible.
For the Indian Economy was already in depth because of poor rule of our PM so Corona doesn't affect anything to us.

Reaction score
Hahah, brother, let me laugh in your post message, because you are funny, Corona, how can you get here is funny.

Reaction score
Awards
K
"The cryptocurrency failed to behave as a safe-haven asset against Coronavirus, partially because investors remained glued to risk-on markets"
And the price of bitcoin remains impassive to the attack of the virus, should bitcoin rise or fall in response? Discuss
I feel like it's the opposite of your view. In fact Corona virus makes Bitcoin more victorious. Yes, because the actual use of crypto is even better, it is not not necessary to have direct contact with the use of fiat money.

But unfortunately this is far from a matter of that. Because of this there are natural phenomena not artificial. So it doesn't affect the actual Bitcoin market.

Reaction score
It didn't affect to Bitcoin market, it's not something like a crisis economy such as Iran last conflict with the US.

Reaction score
Awards
There is an important factor affecting market sentiment today. The first is the constant concern that the Coronavirus (COV-19) continues to circulate without available treatment. According to the Washington Post, the total number of confirmed cases of the Corona virus is now 74,546 infections, and the death toll has risen to 2,181.

Of most concern is the continued spread of the virus on the Chinese border. Corona's first death was recognized among the passengers of the Diamond Princess ship today, and in South Korea, health experts warn of escalations outside China.

In spite of the significant increase in cryptocurrencies since the beginning of 2020, which is almost the same period in which the virus began to spread, some analysts believe that the exacerbation of the virus is starting to arouse panic among cryptocurrency dealers themselves.

Reaction score
@Nana
It crossed already 80k infections as far as I know, but it could kill everything not only Crypto. After summer what will happen again to this coronavirus?

Reaction score
Yes the coronavirus affect, i think more people have trading now, the coronavirus destroy new chinnase year, and in new chinnase year btc dump every year