What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Bug's, on a mobile browser.

Reaction score
Awards
Hallo Admin, i find a bug in this site if we open in mobile browser please check it up.

The problem is, sometimes the page can open according to the mobile display. But sometimes it changes itself to the desktop version display. And when it changes itself to the desktop display if we want to give the comment or wanna type something it doesn't respond. And the problem seem only in category Airdrop page.

Normaly

Screenshot_2020-02-19-23-22-27.png

When problem come.

Screenshot_2020-02-19-23-22-12.png
Screenshot_2020-02-19-23-31-58.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I faced this bug onetime only but I did not remember in which section this occurred.

Reaction score
Awards
Hallo Admin, i find a bug in this site if we open in mobile browser please check it up.

The problem is, sometimes the page can open according to the mobile display. But sometimes it changes itself to the desktop version display. And when it changes itself to the desktop display if we want to give the comment or wanna type something it doesn't respond. And the problem seem only in category Airdrop page.

Normaly

View attachment 364

When problem come.

View attachment 365
View attachment 366
I suggest you ping the admins directly with this bug. There's a bug challenge in the earn crypto page so good catch!

Reaction score
This has happened with me too and the adsense is covering most of the page, but you have mentioned it happens in only in one section. From my side the page become too empty box so commenting is very hard and sometimes the CSS is broken when viewing in Desktop. Currently it looks ok, but let the admin should check it out.