What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!
Reaction score
Sorry no idea about it. Is it the crypto browser which earn free rewards?

Reaction score
Great browser. I have been using it for a long time, but I have never ordered a payment. They say that this is not a scam.

Reaction score
Awards
I don't use brave browser because payments don't support my country and many users are banned.

Reaction score
Awards
I never received any bat tokens for installing the brave broswer and using it for 30 days , I used the referral link to sign up.

Reaction score
What do you know about Brave?Did you use it?And did you get some payment for it?
Using it for 3 months and got only 0.2 BAT which is worth 0.06 USD. If you want to use it as browser it is good, have strong ad blocker. But if you want to earn money then it’s useless without referral. Only referrer got paid, user got nothing.

Reaction score
Awards
A cool browser, but in general it can be said that this browser is one of the best on a smartphone. Yes, and even to this with a reward.

Reaction score
I have been using it for a long time, but i dont received any bat tokens for installing the brave broswer and using it .

Reaction score
в моей стране он к сожаление недоступен(( точнее награды brave

Reaction score
в моей стране он к сожаление недоступен(( точнее награды brave
Почти везде недоступны награды.Я про награду за рефералов ежемесячную.Либо абуз через виртуалки,можно заработать)

Reaction score
Brave browser is really a great browser because of its opportunities. It is giving us the opportunity to earn BAT just by browsing.

Reaction score
Awards
I know people who make money on it. But you need to promote the referral system. Otherwise, you can't make money on it... That's all I know

Reaction score
Awards
Great browser, I use it only because it is convenient. I heard about some awards but never used

Reaction score
Awards
I do use about more than 6th month still i couldn't make any bat for me. Don't know why but couldn't so far using the brave app as browser not a earning source