What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Award issues that can be obtained?

Reaction score
Awards
From the various awards that exist and I see here I want to ask about the issue of our long time active.

EXP; 90 Days Active = 0.001 BTC
Awarded to certified users who remain active daily over a 90-day period
From here, I want to ask, is there information on how to know how long we have been active in this forum?

Is calculated from the beginning we are registered. Or is it counted from every time we use this forum only?

Reaction score
It is only from the registered date, if that could be our 90 days active, then we have to spend years here. I would also want to hear from the staff as they didn't replied about referral contest too in my thread.
Please clearly explain us about every awards so we can know how to achieve them.

Reaction score
Awards
It is only from the registered date, if that could be our 90 days active, then we have to spend years here. I would also want to hear from the staff as they didn't replied about referral contest too in my thread.
Please clearly explain us about every awards so we can know how to achieve them.
Perhaps asking nicely instead of demanding would help. Just some advice ;-)

Reaction score
Perhaps asking nicely instead of demanding would help. Just some advice ;-)
Hi It's not a demand, but it has to be reply by staff so we can understand how the system works. People here are for making money so they can too arrive if they get proper answers. A forum needs to answer everything and the admin should be active with members in order to achieve his goals.

I am hoping more information and development should be improved by the admin.

Reaction score
Hi It's not a demand, but it has to be reply by staff so we can understand how the system works. People here are for making money so they can too arrive if they get proper answers. A forum needs to answer everything and the admin should be active with members in order to achieve his goals.

I am hoping more information and development should be improved by the admin.
What is there to understand. The rules are mentioned right. It is based on metrics, no explanation needed.

Also, people are not just here for making me, I assume that is mostly you. People are here to learn and educate and a positive side effect is that you can earn some crypto while doing it.

You are saying you are not demanding but in the same post: 'staff HAS to reply', 'need proper answers', 'needs to answer everything', 'admins should be active', 'development should be improved'. Which part of that is not demanding?

You are obviously here for the free crypto only and am blaming someone else because you do not understand or are not able to reach the goals. A little self reflection seems to be in place.

Reaction score
What is there to understand. The rules are mentioned right. It is based on metrics, no explanation needed.

Also, people are not just here for making me, I assume that is mostly you. People are here to learn and educate and a positive side effect is that you can earn some crypto while doing it.

You are saying you are not demanding but in the same post: 'staff HAS to reply', 'need proper answers', 'needs to answer everything', 'admins should be active', 'development should be improved'. Which part of that is not demanding?

You are obviously here for the free crypto only and am blaming someone else because you do not understand or are not able to reach the goals. A little self reflection seems to be in place.
The admin is awarding members so he or staff should clear the details and it is not called for demanding.
So you should answer the op and tell him the proper answer. I hope the OP will get atleast an answer from you.
Could you clarify what metrics we need to get paid.

Reaction score
Awards
Just look at the earn free crypto page and see what you have to do. It is not rocket science.