What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Appreciate the reward

Max

Reaction score
Awards
Just got my first reward from the forum,
Thanks team

Max

Reaction score
Awards
Lol yes I am really enjoying, go through the link to know howmuch I am really HODLing  check my wallet

Reaction score
За что уволили самую высокооплачиваемую чиновницу Минздрава Елену Бойко?
Замминистра здравоохранения Елену Бойко освободили от должности после выступления на форуме «Здоровая Москва».

Reaction score
Awards
Nice, I'm due but I'm still waiting for more awards before withdraws

Reaction score
Hello Max, nice to see for your awards, but how many of you got Bitcoin awards? I haven't seen at-least one who got money for the working on forums.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello Max, nice to see for your awards, but how many of you got Bitcoin awards? I haven't seen at-least one who got money for the working on forums.
We've not been here upto a month yet, by the end of the second third month, people will be sharing their awards

Reaction score
We've not been here upto a month yet, by the end of the second third month, people will be sharing their awards
That's weird thing and I see this forums is not much active also the admin changed from 300 posts to 5oo posts and then 500 to 1500 posts. If you calculate for 1500 posts how much time can be spent.
The admin should change some rules according to the investment of time on forums.